- Probalogical Hybrid Defense (PHD). Office of Naval Research (ONR) grant. 2014 - 2017.
- DEDUCE: Distributed Enclave Defense Using Configurable Edges. DARPA EdgeCT program, 2015-2018.
- AT&T Labs-Research University Gift, 2014.
- NSF CNS-1218066: NeTS: Small: Routing Design and Analysis with Incomplete Information.
- NSF ITR-1138996: Collaborative Research: Expeditions in Computer Augmented Program Engineering (ExCAPE): Harnessing Synthesis for Software Design.
- NSF CNS-1117185: CSR: Small: Resource Management for Real-time Cloud Computing.
- NSF CNS-1117052: TC: Small: Collaborative Research: Towards a Formal Framework for Analyzing and Implementing Secure Routing Protocols.
- NSF CNS-1065130: TC: Medium: Collaborative Research: Tracking Adversarial Behavior in Distributed Systems with Secure Networked Provenance.
- NSF CNS-0845552: CAREER: Towards a Unified Declarative Platform for Composable Verifiable Networks [Project website]
- AFOSR Young Investigator Award, 2012-2015.
- DARPA SAFER Warfighter Communications. [Project website]
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Education grant, 2012-2013.
- NSF CNS-1040672: FIA: Collaborative Research: NEBULA: A Future Internet That Supports Trustworthy Cloud Computing
- NSF IIS-0812270: NGNI-Small: Declarative Secure Networked Information Systems [Project website]
- AFOSR MURI grant FA9550-08-1-0352: Collaborative Policies and Assured Information Sharing.
- ONR grant N00014-11-1-0555: Protocols and Policies in Security and Networking.
- NSF CCF-0820208: Collaborative Research: Scalable Knowledge-based Middleware for Networked and Mobile Systems [Project website]
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Education grant, 2011.
- NSF CNS-0834524: CSR-EHCS(CPS) TM: Robust Composition and Interoperability of CPS Components
- NSF CNS-0831376: CT-S: Application-Aware Anonymity (A3) for the Masses
- ONR N00014-09-1-0770: Network Opposing Botnets (NoBot) (with Princeton University and Harvard University)
- NSF CNS-0721845: FIND: Wireless Knowledge Infrastructure (WiKI)
- DARPA-STO Wireless
Network After Next (WNaN) program, with BBN