Question: How to build RapidNet?
Answer: To build RapidNet you need to install a few pre-requisite libraries. Follow these steps:
- Installing pre-requisites for RapidNet:
- Download RapidNet from the downloads page.
- Extract the contents and run ./waf to build
- Run ./rapidnet/tests/testall to run ns-3 and RapidNet unit test-cases.
To install and run the RapidNet visualizer, follow these steps:
- Installing pre-requisites for RapidNet visualizer:
- Install PyGtk
- Install Matplotlib
- Install PyGtkCodeBuffer from here.
- Install Gmpy - GMP for Python
- Download RapidNet visualizer from the downloads page.
- Extract and run ./runner.py to launch the visualizer.